Friday, December 12, 2008

Zany: Seven Things You Don't Know About Me

My good friend, and Wedding Fairy, Lauren Vargas tagged me for this Zany list. I'm honored to be tagged and will do my best to make it interesting.

Seven Things You Don't Know About Me

1. When I drive past the cemetery on the road to my Grandmother's house, I have to hold my breath from the beginning of the fence to the end, or the dead people will get me. I have no idea why holding my breath will protect me or why I thought (at around age 6 when I started this) that the dead people even *wanted* to get me.

2. I blush, easily and often. It doesn't take much to make me blush and saying, "Oh my goodness, look at how much you're blushing" only makes it worse.

3. My Mom sort of named me for her mother but also let my big sister pick out my name. Grandma's name was Mary Jeanette and my name is Sherry Susette. Sis thought it would be cool if our names rhymed.

4. I hate pine nuts. They make me gag. I used to like them (especially in pesto), but then I popped one in my mouth and it was rancid...and it was all downhill from there.

5. I worked at TCBY the entire time I was in college, and I can still make a kick-ass banana split.

6. When I'm stressed, I dream of a tidal wave sweeping me off a beach as I walk. This dream got more vivid after I almost drowned at the beach when an undertow dragged me beneath the water. Because my imagination wasn't good enough without the experience to back it up?

7. I love photography, fashion, decorating and crafts and often get frustrated when a concept I can see perfectly in my head doesn't translate to real life. I'm working on giving myself a break!

Here are people I'd like to hear from:

Christie L. Goodman, APR; Jennifer Milikien; Kelby Carr; @orangesprocket; Holly Hoffman; Diane Cordell; Kristen Keller; and Kami Watson Huyse, APR

No comments: